Saturday 14 May 2011

MESSAGE FROM THE GOD

 Image:dropit2



As today on the 14th may 2011, I am going to run my blog officially, I wanted to start it off with the most unforgettable rather I should say one of the most inspiring incidents of my life.
It was one of the most chilling day of the year 2009 and it was 31st Dec. The whole city was involved in the celebrations for welcoming the New Year ahead. Firecrackers could be seen all over the sky. But I was crying and tears from my eyes were just unstoppable. Sometimes in life our mind just stops working and we are unable to decide how to maintain the balance with the situations, you simple feel helpless like never before.     
myself,along with my all packed luggage managed to reach the railway station with a sinking heart of mixed emotions. On the one side I was doing a light conversation over train delays with one of the passenger, at the same time several random thoughts were also synchronizing into my mind. But in a very second moment I realized as if everything changed. Suddenly a small poor boy with a bare body who had worn a torn half pant came in front of me and just lied over that dirty station floor. At that time everybody was covered with several layers of warm clothes but still unable to beat that terrible winter. But at that particular moment the only thought  that troubled me was how that boy might be feeling then? He was shivering right from head to toe as one could easily figure this out.
At least no sensible person would have ever imagined to survive in that condition but the little boy did. Then what I saw he shivered for sometime but went into the lap of sound sleep in that same chilling floor. He did survive... Somewhere I could clearly see a cute smile on his face and I guess the small boy might be lost in his fantasy world.
That smile completely signified that the boy was no more scared of the killing unbearable weather but rather made a triumph over it. It was almost unbelievable but yes it did happen. This whole incident compelled me to think that may be that was the medium God opted to send me a message. A message which was needed to be decoded by me and apply to myself. If he could adjust with such dreadful circumstances then why not me? I went to my flashbacks and started thinking that whenever I think about my life I become more scared and tense with my problems and consequently always tagged my life with a word called burden. But this is a  wrong way of leading a happy life. But that boy in that incident taught me that even he had his problems in different ways rather the one which he had, was the most struggling one which was about survival of oneself. I was in much better position as I am getting all basic needs for survival at least. But I always complained about what I had and could never be satisfied. Hence never even thought of making it much easier by putting constant efforts in fulfilling dreams that too in efficient manner. 
One single incident made me believe that god exists everywhere and always directs us with his signals and what all needed is just to decode them in our own style and manner. Life is a mixture of three basic elements happiness, problems and challenges. Every element has its own charm and importance. Always welcome them with open arms. Life will simply become easier and enjoyable. From the very first day of completely New Year, I could easily feel a little mature side of my individuality. In this way I entitled this incident as –“message from the god”. 

6 comments:

  1. Very inspiring, looking forward to read many more of your reveries unspoken...Keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouraging words from your side..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice write-up Beta ! Its always great to see when people get to see the positives out of life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing shweta!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete